WorkForce FR Work Shirt - Orange
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
Offering the wearer a degree of protection that the standard workwear does not provide, the Dixxon WorkForce FR Work Shirt was designed with the toughest jobs in mind. Built to meet the performance requirements of NFPA® 2112*, the flame resistant fabric wicks away sweat and fights odor, while the extra body length and extended sleeve plackets help you feel comfortable enough to safely focus on the tasks at hand.
* NFPA 2112 conformity reduces the severity of burn injuries resulting from short-duration thermal exposures or accidental exposure to flash fires. This does not mean the flannel can’t be damaged by fire/thermal exposure, but will offer you extra protection you would not otherwise have.
- Solid hi vis orange men's FR work shirt
- CAT 2
- Designed to meet or exceed the FR performance standard of NFPA® 2112
- Dixxon label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Button up front & button sleeve cuffs; Flame resistant melamine buttons
- Dual chest pockets with button closure
- Extended sleeve plackets and extra length for ease of tucking in
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry to minimize shrinking
- Do not iron
- 88% cotton / 12% nylon
- Center box pleat for better range of motion and extra comfort in the chest, back, and shoulders without affecting the size or fit
- Hanging loop just above the neck label for easy hanging on most racks and hooks
- Mitered edge on the chest pockets and cuff ends for a tailored and designer finish
- Triple-stitched main seams and side-seam construction to minimize twisting
- Hidden collar-stay, flame resistant melamine buttons to keep the collar held in place
SIZE & FIT:
- Sizing based on our standard WorkForce shirts; Order the same size
- Relaxed fit; Refer to size chart